Catering & Hospitality
£8.91 Per Hour
Spa Therapist – Dunkeld, Perthshire
Salary: Permanent / Full or Part-Time £8.91ph + benefits
Our client is a four-star luxury country house hotel that sits on 280 acres of well-maintained and natural woodland and overlooks the wide and fast-flowing River Tay, renowned for its famous salmon fishing. Guests escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy nature, tranquillity and Scottish scenery at its very best. From a romantic weekend getaway to short breaks full of fantastic outdoor activities, the hotel holiday resort can be as relaxing or as action-packed as you wish it to be.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability experienced Spa Therapist join their team in Dunkeld, Perthshire with accommodation being available for candidates from outside the area.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Spa Therapist. In addition to offering a competitive salary, they provide a fantastic employee benefits package which includes: recommend a friend scheme, free meals when on duty, free use of the leisure club, pool & gym and friends & family discounts on accommodation and food/refreshments at the hotel.
- Carry out a wide range of spa/beauty treatments to a high standards e.g. facials and massages, manicures and pedicures
- Deal with queries and effectively offer advice on products and treatments available, including pack deals
- Ensure that strict hygiene standards are maintained across the spa and treatment rooms
- Answering telephone enquiries and booking appointments for guests
- Assist in the daily running of the spa and necessary paperwork
- Provide product and treatment information to guests and achieve individual sales
- Ensure guests are receiving exceptional treatment and help them relax and unwind in the spa
- Adhere to all health and safety policies
Essential Skills and Experience:
- HNC or SVQ Level 2 in beauty therapy
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred however consideration will be given to newly qualified Therapists
- Possess a friendly and polite demeanour at all times, delivering a high standard of customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible with working hours, including weekends
In addition to offering a great salary, they provide a fantastic employee benefits package which includes straight shifts, recommend a friend scheme, free meals when on duty, friends & family discounts on accommodation and food/refreshments at the hotel, free use of leisure club facilities.
Live in accommodation for candidates applying from out of the local area.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.