Catering & Hospitality
£25,000 Per Annum
Junior Sous Chef / CDP - Inverness-shire, Scotland
Salary: Circa £25K DOE with share of tips
Our client's luxury hotel based in Scotland with outstanding beauty and the finest luxury experience are looking for a Sous Chef to join their friendly team. They provide a high-class service with amazing food and rooms located amongst the glens, lochs and mountains of the West Highlands.
Our client is requiring a Junior Sous Chef/CDP with previous experience in same field.
- Requiring a Junior Sous Chef/CDP with previous experience at this level within high level properties, Michelin or 3AA Rosette.
- You will need to assist the head chef and lead in their absence.
- You need to consider customer expectations and make sure the food meets and exceeds guest expectations.
- You have responsibility to manage whole kitchen in quieter times.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Requires you to be friendly and positive with a determined manner and great work ethic.
- You will need one year minimum experience at this level and preferably in hotel experience.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.