£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Solicitor / Legal Executive (Private Client)
Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent
Our client is a well-established legal firm, providing a wide range of legal advice and services to individuals and businesses.
As a Solicitor / Legal Executive inPrivate Client department, you will play a pivotal role in managing cases involving Wills, Probate, Trusts, Court of Protection, and LPAs.
- Provide expert legal advice to clients.
- Handle client enquiries and communication with involved parties.
- Identify and cultivate potential client relationships.
- Contribute to marketing efforts for the department.
- Previously worked as a Private Client Solicitor, Legal Executive or in a similar role.
- At least 1 year of PQE in Wills, Probate, and LPAs.
- Experience in Court of Protection work. (Desirable)
- Skilled in IT.
Apply now and seize this fantastic opportunity to advance your career in private client law.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.