£28,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Solicitor / Legal Executive (Family Law)
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £28k - £35k + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday
Our client is a well-established law firm, specialising in diverse areas, providing professional legal advice to clients.
As a Family Solicitor, you will play a pivotal role in managing a diverse caseload and providing excellent client care.
- Conduct advocacy and advise on various family matters.
- Actively participate in marketing and business development activities.
- Collaborate within the team and the wider firm.
- Provide well-founded legal counsel to a varied clientele.
- Previously worked as a Family Solicitor, Family Lawyer, Legal Executive or in a similar role.
- Possess 1 - 5 years of PQE (Post-Qualified Experience)
- Experience in team management and varied family caseload management.
- Understanding of family law with good advocacy skills.
- Familiarity with the public funding system.
- Accredited member of the Law Society’s Family or Children’s Panel. (Desirable)
- Skilled in client care.
- Competitive Salary
- On-site parking
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity and embark your career with a dynamic legal firm.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.