£65,000 Per Annum
Solicitor / Lawyer / Chartered Legal Executive (Clinical Negligence)
Salary: Up to £65k + Competitive Commission + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well - established law firm with a distinguished focus on handling cases related to personal injury and clinical negligence claims. They provide exceptional legal services in these specialised areas of law.
As a Solicitor /Lawyer in a Clinical Negligence department, you will play a pivotal role in handling diverse clinical negligence cases and ensuring the best outcomes for clients while contributing to the team's success.
- Manage a mixed range of clinical negligence cases.
- Collaborate with the Head of Department on complex cases.
- Provide empathetic and understanding support to clients.
- Uphold excellent client care and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Utilise the Proclaim case management system.
- Previously worked as a Solicitor, Lawyer, Charter legal Executive or in a similar role.
- Ideally, have 1 - 5 years of PQE or QBE.
- Must have Clinical negligence experience.
- Proven billing track record, including issued cases.
- Confidence in using CPR to win cases.
- Knowledge of the Proclaim case management system.
- Strong PI skills and high-value case experience.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for remote work.
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Maternity Leave
Apply now and join a dynamic team in an established legal firm dedicated to achieving the best results for clients.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.