IT & Internet
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Cardiff (Remote based)
Software Engineer – Cardiff (Remote based)
£40,000 - £60,000 per annum + competitive benefits and pension.
Primary Purpose of Role:
Within this role you will be part of a team that bring cutting edge mobile solutions to the Equities market. You’ll be ambitious with a thirst for knowledge and the ability to pick up new technical skills quickly. You’ll also enjoy taking the lead on projects and embrace being given the opportunity to develop your technical and softer skills. You’ll be someone that is naturally inquisitive that doesn’t want to be bracketed into one specific area.
You will be a creative thinker, an interest in equities would be helpful but by no means essential and you’ll be someone that is drawn to a technical challenge. You’re someone that has experience in multiple technologies and is always looking at what comes next.
Your role will involve:
- Driving database, software and UX/UI design improvements to our innovative service offering.
- Technical leadership and Project Management.
- Development, support and enhancement of existing systems and services, utilising various technologies.
- Driving improvements in technology efficiency and enhancing our tech stack.
Your work experience will see you have some of the following in your background:
- Good knowledge of database technologies. E.g. MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres etc.
- Experience of working within a microservice-oriented architecture, we currently use AWS.
- Experience working with API’s
- Knowledge of Java, REACT or Node.js
The list above is a general guide. You’re not expected to have all of these skills but you’ll be a technologist at heart with the softer skills and the desire to lead on new projects.
We are offering the opportunity to join an ambitious organisation at pre-IPO stage that want to harness intelligent and driven individuals to be part of something that is going to be huge. If this sounds like you then I want to hear from you!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.