IT & Internet
£48,000 Per Annum
Software Developer - Video Games
Location: Isle of Wight
Full time & Permanent
Remuneration: Up to £48,000 depending on experience plus quarterly bonus, flexible working, pension, company benefits
A fast growing publisher of video games on the Roblox platformis seeking a Software Developer to join their team. Our client works with brands to bring their IP to Roblox and they have also developed leading platform analytics tools, used by developers, advertisers and VC's.
Our client’s tech is used by clients across the globe, including development studios, investors, journalists as well as other Roblox developers. The Company has been a pioneer in the development of the Roblox Metaverse with its tools and experiences and was the first in the UK to focus exclusively as a Roblox metaverse developer.
The Job Role:
The experienced Software Developer will -
- Help develop tools for the Metaverse!
- Work on digital advertising and analytics technologies which power the backbone of many large games on the Roblox platform
- Develop your skills alongside the senior development team
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Preferably knowledge or experience of the Roblox platform
- Experience with the Lavarel backend framework
- A good understanding of cloud technologies - Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Experience with SQL programing language and the PostgresSQL database.
- Confident in exploring new development technologies and frameworks such as Tailwind CSS.
Benefits and culture:
- The client offers a casual dress code, discounted or free food, flexible working, referral programme and store discounts.
- With a culture of relaxed excellence where passion for creation and execution drives the team every day to do their best work and be the best teammates to each other, they also enjoy playing Roblox and other video games together!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.