IT & Internet
£30,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Software Developer (.NET Stack)
Location: Darlington, Durham (Hybrid)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading software development firm, specialising in cutting-edge computerised solutions for global hazardous goods management in sea transport, serving major industry players and regulatory bodies.
As a Software Developer, you will play a pivotal role in designing application architecture, addressing legacy software on the .NET Framework stack, and greenfield projects on the .NET Core stack.
- Contribute to ongoing application architecture.
- Enhancing legacy software on the .NET Framework stack and contributing to new projects on the .NET Core stack.
- Investigate, understand, and resolve issues with strong communication and attention to detail.
- Previously worked as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of design patterns and clean code principles.
- Skilled in understanding and converting requirements into technical solutions.
Good to Have:
- User interface experience.
- Skilled in Microsoft Azure and distributed version control.
- Understanding of Test-Driven Design and Agile methodologies.
- Flexible hybrid working
- Simply Health Cash Back scheme
- Life Assurance (Death in service)
- Pluralsight Licence with personal development time
- 5% employee, 4% company pension contribution.
- Discretionary Bonus
Apply now and seize this great opportunity in the field of software development.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.