IT & Internet
£48,000 Per Annum
Up to £48,000 pa (Hybrid Working)
My client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. My client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking to recruit two software developers (£35,000 - £48,000 pa) to be part of an Agile team consisting of Developers, Product Analysts, Testers, and Support Analysts.
- I am looking for talented individuals to deliver the ongoing development and maintenance of my client’s core business platform. As the team is growing you will become one of their platform experts.
- You will have previous experience using Microsoft Development Stack in a commercial environment and are comfortable working on UI and backend functionality.
- Using and consuming data from the SQL server will be second nature to you and you will be comfortable working with an Agile Development Team, using the Azure platform and Azure DevOps workflow.
- You will participate in change boards, planning, design, and Agile Ceremonies and work alongside technical partners to deliver new features.
- You will support the Junior Developers in their career progression and provide your expert knowledge and assistance to the IT service desk team regarding any escalated issues related to the application.
- You in turn will be supported in your technical career by the Senior Developers
The roles are based in Brighton (2-3 days a week from home/office),
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, Life Assurance and Pension.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003