IT & Internet
£50,000 Per Annum
Software Developer (ASP.NET MVC)
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire (Hybrid)
Salary: £50k (Negotiable) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Cycle to Work + Additional Benefits
Our client, a pioneer in technical documentation and data management for over five decades, serves government and industry clients across the UK and Europe. They excel in technical writing, translation, illustration, and logistics support services, alongside bureau scanning solutions.
As a Software Developer, you will be working on innovative data management solutions backed up by industry experts, changing the way technical documents are used worldwide
- Previous experience working as a software developer or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Security clearance may be required.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Strong written and verbal communication, adept problem-solving,
- Excellent customer service, and ability to thrive under tight deadlines.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSD/MCSA) or the ambition to attain it.
- Experience with MS SQL.
Our client offers a flexible work environment, a range of benefits including pension, family events, Perkbox, and a cycle-to-work scheme. Join them on an exciting growth journey in the world of technical innovation. Apply today!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.