Marketing & PR
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Social Media Manager
Location: Norwich & Hybrid
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
An award-winning digital agency, working closely clients to help them reach their digital targets — to extend their offerings, expand their reach, and elevate their results. Taking time to understand the context and drivers behind each brief. This insight helps them make commercially relevant recommendations, and sharp, creative suggestions for meeting digital objectives more quickly.
Using strategies, technologies and campaigns to help brands achieve extraordinary things.
On the lookout for a Social Media Manager to join the fast-paced digital marketing agency looking after clients’ Social Media activities. With huge ambitions and new visions mind, they are looking to grow the team. Primarily based in Norwich, this role would suit someone who could adopt their hybrid working model within the UK (some days in the office, some from home).
- Producing paid and organic strategies that achieve client’s social media KPIs
- Work closely with clients and fully understand their brand positioning and target audience(s) for social campaigns
- Devise, execute and manage social media campaigns
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, SEO and content specialists to deliver value-led strategies
- From social campaigns, be able to identify themes and topics that can help inform and improve strategies across all digital channels
- Auditing existing accounts and making suggestions for improvement
- Content creation, including image and video creation, as well as creative copy
- Production of content calendars for ongoing social media activity across organic and paid
- Briefing and managing influencers and brand collaborators, if necessary
- Identifying and contributing to trending topics and areas of interest for clients
- Growing accounts based on opportunities that will add value to client activity/targets
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Producing and delivering monthly reports on social media activity
- Ongoing proactivity to identify what is performing well to consistently enhance campaigns to exceed client goals
- Managing monthly budgets to optimise social media performance
- Attending client meetings F2F or virtually when necessary
- Assisting with new business opportunities including identifying opportunities and contributing to pitches with paid and organic social requirements
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Ideally, you will come from a Digital Marketing Agency background with at least 3 years of experience in a social media role
- Experience in managing social media accounts across multiple clients and industries
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising engaging social media campaigns for multiple clients and industries
- Experience forecasting desired results from campaign activity to set KPI / OKRs
- Knowledge of digital marketing analytics software (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Experience in creating, managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns, particularly on YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience in deployment of tracking on social media platforms, to provide key metrics to monitor campaigns/accounts' success
- Experience in pitching for new client work
- Managing your own schedule in line with client priorities and deadlines
- Experienced with B2B, and B2C across a number of sectors
- Work for the world’s first B Corp certified Google Premier Partner.
- 25 days holiday as a basic (effectively 29 days with bonus days off below).
- 5 additional days of holiday available for long-service
- Extra days off at Christmas.
- Birthday holiday off.
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Christmas and Summer parties.
- Access to paid-for private counselling & a nutritionist.
- Time off for your children's birthday.
- Flexible working - nobody will tap their watch if you prefer to start late or finish late because you love the gym before work. The focus is on your ability to deliver for the business and clients, not your ability to keep strict working hours.
- B Corp member discounts
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.