Marketing & PR
£33,000 Per Annum
Social Media Manager/Account Manager
Brighton, BN3 1RF
An exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager/ Account Manager to join the team at this Creative Marketing and Communications Agency based in Brighton. They are experts in the food, drink, health, and wellness sectors, so experience and passion in these areas is essential. They are part of a global community of businesses that believe in balancing purpose and profit, and they work with clients who believe in the same. They are an end-to-end solution for SMEs looking for powerful digital marketing to support their in-house capabilities and drive e-commerce growth and brand awareness. As a Social Media Manager / Account Manager you will have real sway in the direction and day to day running of the accounts you manage.
The role is right for you if:
- You have 3 years’ experience working in a digital marketing/ communications agency.
- An understanding of the full digital marketing and communications landscape and the creative process and how to join the dots.
- Previous experience with FMCG clients, and you have a keen interest in Food, Health and Lifestyle sectors.
- You are a collaborative self-starter who is great at managing stakeholders and skilled at running multiple projects efficiently and delivering effective content end to end.
- Excellent Communications skills.
- Hunger for building clients relationship and upselling to them.
- Organised multitasker with the ability to oversee several projects.
- Flexible/ Hybrid Working
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Personal development time and training budgets
- Monthly social meet-ups and events
- Office foodie freebies
- 28 days holiday
- Performance bonus & Loyalty equity share scheme
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.