IT & Internet
£85,000 Per Annum
Snr Technical Architect, Remote (React or Ruby) - Remote/UK
£85k + bonus + stock options
My client, a digital start-up AI Software Builder and specialises in building, maintaining and running bespoke software for their customers, making it faster, more accessible and less expensive for everyone to bring their ideas to life. Last year they secured $29.5m of funding to scale their growth in Europe. They already have three offices in LA, Delhi, and London and recently hit 250 employees globally. A key focus for them this year is to significantly grow their London operation.
They are looking for a Technical Architect to help them implement customer projects that scalable, reliable while following best practices. You will partner with Customer Product Expert (CPE) to work with developers to ensure that the code development and architecture is of the highest stakeholder satisfaction.
Why You Should Join:
This role will give you the experience of different types of project building solutions at scale using the bespoke tooling of the business. Also, you will be part of the digital revolution they aim to bring to their customers and make technology accessible and easy to use for anyone.
- 5+ years of solid experience with a wide range of web, backend, or mobile technologies.
- Mastery of at least one of the following languages in a cloud-based ecosystem: Ruby, React or React Native
- Experience presenting technical solutions to customers.
- A proven track record of designing scalable and maintainable technical solutions.
- Experience coordinating development efforts across multiple managing projects in parallel.
- Experience working with off-shore/outsourced developers across different time zones.
- Experience with code review tools and practices to ensure best practices are followed and code quality gates are achieved.
- Experience with creating documentation, unit tests, integration tests, security, and load tests.
- Solid Understanding of GitOps principles.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.