IT & Internet
£65,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
Snr/Lead Digital Consultant (Data or Service Design or Change Management) - Remote/Scotland
£65-80k + bonus + shares
My client is building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world are looking for Senior as well as Lead Digital Consultants lead their work supporting the digital transformation of the UK. There’s a digital revolution underway in Scotland, the firm is designing the future, now. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, they can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
They are looking for Generalists or Specialists within Digital or Data or Service Design or Change Management or similar across all sectors. You be based anywhere in Scotland, this is a fully remote role which will include some client visits. They are looking for Senior as well as Lead Consultants for their new Digital Advisory practice in Scotland, where their Business Unit is creating a new Digital Advisory capability to work with its clients to help shape, define and deliver high-impact strategic change.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- As a Consultant you will responsible for developing and delivering their Digital Advisory client engagements in public private sectors, adopting an effective business outcome driven approach.
- You will be responsible for managing day to day aspects of client engagements, including small project teams plus if you are a Lead, you will be responsible for mentoring and developing more junior members of the firms Digital Advisory Practice.
- You’ll work closely with and report to, the Director of Business Consulting within their Scotland Business Unit.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
You should have:
- Relevant commercial experience
- A clear focus on creating client value through a proactive and engaging approach to shaping, planning and executing projects
- As a Lead, be successfully managed teams of strategists and technologists in a client facing environment, which exceeds client expectations
- Ability to create high quality deliverables, e.g. financial value analysis, business imperative definition, customer journey mapping and actionable client roadmaps
- Credible presence in front of C-suite audience with an aptitude to influence senior leadership
- A data driven and logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to develop thought leadership around Digital Strategy & Transformation for different industries, combining latest technology trends and innovation with practical application
- As a Lead, be responsibility to mentor, coach and develop members of the Digital Advisory community
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.