Catering & Hospitality
Skilled Butcher – London
Our client is a family run business based in the UK. They operate from a fully EC registered factory based in London. With over 30 years of knowledge and experience in the industry they are specialists in the Biltong trade dedicated to providing high quality Biltong throughout the UK and Europe.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client to recruit a full-time butcher to work in our butchery and meat facility with beef, pork, lamb and chicken alongside our existing team. You will be required to serve in the shop and work with our production team. A Flexible approach is a must.
- Experience in cutting Beef, Pork, Lamb and Chicken.
- Experience using a Band saw, Mincing Machine, tray wrapper, Counter Scales an advantage.
- Be prepared to learn new skills, Sausage making and the manufacturing of Beef Jerky.
- Self-motivated, filling in of daily HACCP records as required.
- Good communication skills and must be able to be receive instruction.
- Able to carry out the physical requirements of the job.
- Basic English as a minimum.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Most important must be able to work as part of a team. And must be able to take instruction from existing staff and management.
- Must be able to work at a good pace and keep strict health and hygiene guidelines.
- Well presented, reliable, able to perform physical tasks and self-motivated.
- Immediate Start
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.