Site Agent / Project Manager
Based in Midlands area
Remuneration: Competitive salary package including benefits is negotiable depending on experience.
The Site Agent / Project Manager is preferred to have a Degree, HND or NVQ level 6 qualification
- The Site Agent/ Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of projects both operationally and commercially.
- The position is supported by the Senior Managers, Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Geo Environmental Engineers, Purchasing Department and SHEQ Manager.
Management of all contractual and SHEQ requirements of the projects including:
- Preparation and monitoring of CPP, RAMS.
- Planning and Programming.
- Coordination of resources including plant, labour, materials and subcontracts.
- Financial control, preparing reports and maintaining records.
- Implementation and ensuring compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Experienced in Civil Engineering project management and ideally with remediation or earthworks elements.
- Knowledge and understanding of earthworks specifications.
- Knowledge of NEC, ICC and JCT forms of contract.
- Proficient in programming using MS Projects.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Educational/Professional Qualifications: Degree, HND or NVQ level 6 preferable.
- H&S Requirements: SMSTS, 1st Aid, Temporary Works Coordinator.
- Projects will be of a remediation, regeneration, reclamations nature.
- Projects may also include demolition, drilling and grouting and civils infrastructure.
- Appreciation of managing sub-contract packages.
- CSCS Required.
I am very keen to speak with Site Agent / Project Manager candidates who has a background working on projects of a remediation, regeneration, reclamations nature requiring a good knowledge of earthworks specification compliance works.
The Company is a successful UK Contractor with a specialist Civil Engineering division working with their clients to develop the optimum solution. The role is mainly site based and a willingness to travel is required as the Company operates nationwide.
The successful Site Agent / Project Manager candidate will have the ability to plan, coordinate and allocate resource, prepare risk assessments, method statements and ensure H&S regulations are implemented.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.