£9.10 Per Hour
Sign Maker /Fitter – Ballymoney
Salary: £9.10 per Hour
Our client a Signage and Design Company are looking to recruit a Sign Maker/Fitter.
This role will ideally suit a person who has a great attention to detail, ideally with a sign making background, someone who is driven and enjoys making things. The role involves being part of an energetic forward thinking team who work close together to deliver excellent products.
Experience in the signage industry is preferred but not essential. Workshop and fabrication experience essential.
- Sign fabrication & general workshop duties.
- Fitting that may include working at height & outdoors.
- Liaising with clients / managers / graphic designers to determine requirements.
- Cutting / finishing print items such as paper, plastic, soft and hard boards using appropriate.
- Vinyl and boards application to walls, windows, buildings, vehicles.
- Fitting a large variety of signs for a variety of customers.
- You must constantly ensure your work is done to a high standard of quality and safety
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Workshop and fabrication experience
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.