£30,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, 40 Hours
Our client is a marketing agency and creative marketing agency, driving innovation and change for clients through a blend of insight, creativity, technology, and effective delivery.
As a SHEQ Manager,you will monitor and ensure compliance with local, national, and international standards.
- Conduct routine audits to identify and address non-compliance areas.
- Provide monthly reports to the main board.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks through the implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Formulate and implement SHEQ policies in alignment with regulations and best practices.
- Develop and deliver pertinent training programs.
- Ensure adherence to risk assessments, noise control, COSHH management, asbestos, LOLER, first aid, and fire training.
- Lead investigations into incidents, accidents, and near misses, implementing corrective measures.
- Supervise the development of a quality management system.
- Previously worked as a SHEQ Manager or in a similar role.
- Expertise in managing safety, health, environmental, or quality programmes.
- Possess NEBOSH General Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- TechIOSH certification or equivalent.
- Hold qualification as an ISO internal auditor or above.
- Experience in the FMCG industry. (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of Kaizen tools and techniques. (Desirable)
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.