South East & London
Service Engineer – South East & London
Salary: Excellent package commensurate with experience + benefits
Our client has, for over 25 years, been at the forefront of garage equipment installation, calibration and maintenance services in the UK. With long-term customer relationships, close attention to detail and an approach that always aims to exceed expectations, their teams care deeply about delivering service excellence. From fully-managed installation projects to on-time statutory LOLER and PUWER inspections, planned and managed maintenance and quick repair response times, their industry-leading, forward-thinking and innovative UK and Ireland teams keep light automotive and commercial vehicle customers’ businesses operational, compliant and safe.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Service Engineer to join their team in the South East & London
The Service Engineer role for the South East & London includes visiting our customers’ premises in the South East and London region and undertaking the pre-planned maintenance and repairs of all vehicle workshop equipment.
You will have experience in this particular field. You will have excellent communication skills and be PC literate. A company vehicle, laptop, mobile etc will be provided. Salary is negotiable based on experience. The position may involve nights away from home to meet the demands of our customers.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- An engineering qualification is beneficial.
- Experience in the service and repair of vehicle workshop equipment is essential.
- An extensive knowledge of, and the ability to service, repair and calibrate, all types of vehicle lifts, tyre changers, wheel balancers, brake testers, headlight testers.
- GEA accreditation.
- Full driving licence essential
Personal traits and aptitudes:
- Thorough, attention to detail.
- PC literate.
- Willingness to travel the country
- Good health to carry out this manual job
- The opportunity to work for a growing organisation
- Excellent training
- Holidays increased based on length of service
- Overtime paid door-to-door
- life cover in place for all staff
- Hours: 40 hrs per week plus overtime.
- Start date ASAP
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Service Engineer and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.