Media & New Media
£30,000 Per Annum
Service Delivery Executive - Brighton
Salary: up to £30k (based on experience) + Private Healthcare + Hybrid Working
Our client provides a content curation platform that helps brands sell. As the leading content platform in the automotive sector, they are working with global brands including Porsche, Volvo, Mercedes, JLR, Audi, McLaren, Toyota and Citroen who see large increases in marketing engagement and a ROI of up to 10-1. They are now expanding into other sectors and are already working with Sainsbury’s, Boden and Sweaty Betty in the retail and e-commerce sectors.
You’ll be coming on board at an incredibly exciting time for the business as they ramp up their growth and build deeper relationships with the world’s most exciting automotive and e-commerce brands.
Looking for a meticulous and technically capable Service Delivery Executive to join the superstar Service Delivery function within the Customer team.
- Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will work closely with our client's Customer Success Managers to deliver both strategic and technical services across their Customer Base.
- The role will enable you to work with some of the biggest Automotive and Retail brands in the world.
- If you are looking for a new challenge with an exciting Martech SaaS company and are inspired by how brands are humanising their content marketing - we would love to hear from you.
- Being accountable for Service Delivery tasks across assigned accounts.
- Leading Onboarding of new customers including platform setup, training and project management of process and stakeholders.
- Managing incoming customer issues & requests including analytics and platform troubleshooting for customers - escalating internally for additional support where required.
- Curating content for their clients through our client's platform based on content guidelines that customers have shared with them.
- Managing content uploads and associated taxonomies, ensuring content is uploaded and tagged accurately.
- Supporting Customer Success Managers with account analysis, data and reporting through to preparation of slides for use in QBRs and check-in calls.
- Documenting, optimising and carrying out best practices that can continually improve The clients services at scale.
- Continually growing value by increasing skills, knowledge and ability in thier leading Marketing Technology consistent with their business strategy.
- Acting as a voice of the customer through sharing feedback, updating colleagues on project status and representing thier customers internally.
Skills and Experience:
- Looking for someone who has had exposure to the Software industry, preferably within a related domain of Social Media & Content Marketing.
- Degree educated
- 2-4 years of relevant experience including Professional Services, Consultant, Business, Analyst or Implementation roles
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- You possess knowledge of the Digital Marketing ecosystem - with Content Delivery & Email Personalisation a huge bonus
- You are technically-minded with experience in the following areas an advantage: HTML/CSS, Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets
- You are comfortable in presenting, putting together visual presentations, decks and training users on systems and tools.
- You have a strong customer focus - with experience working with large enterprise brands a bonus
- 28 days holiday (24 flex days + your birthday and 3 extra business days around
- Flexible working policy
- Training & development opportunities
- Collaborative and creative company culture
- Regular team days out and events
- Private Healthcare through Vitality (after successful probationary period)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full time
- 2 days in the Brighton office, 3 days Remote
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.