£29,000 to £36,500 Per Annum
Service Controller / Service Advisor
Location: Skelmersdale, Lancashire
Salary: £29,000 - £36,500 + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday (40 hours)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Services Controller to join our client. They are a well-established organisation in the automotive industry, offering an extensive range of municipal trucks, specialty vehicles for hire and provide contract hire options.
- Coordinate with maintenance providers to ensure service quality and adherence to agreed response times.
- Record all Vehicle Off Road (VOR) incidents in the internal reporting system and update daily.
- Engage with customers and suppliers, attending meetings to address issues.
- Approve and oversee expenses from external parties.
- Budget management, identifying issues with vehicles and service providers, and implementing improvements.
- Meeting SLAs with minimal customer downtime.
- Identifying warranty work and process claims.
- Approving repairs and processing invoices using the in-house system of the company.
- Ideally worked as a Service Controller, Service Advisor, Service Coordinator or in a similar role.
- Possess 2 years of experience in the automotive industry.
- Understanding of mechanical sector and knowledge of HGV transport industry.
- Skilled in customer service and Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong multitasking and organisational skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Life assurance.
- 25 days of annual leave
- Free parking.
- Salary Sacrifice pension
- Employee assistance program.
- Discount shopping with numerous retailers.
- Online health advice.
Apply now to seize this remarkable career opportunity in a dynamic automotive industry.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.