£22,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
Service Advisor - Edinburgh
My client is a well-established name within the motor industry. They have six dealerships across the UK in Edinburgh, Livingston, Falkirk and 3 across Liverpool in Speke, Bootle and Prescot. They have won multiple Awards for Outstanding Customer Satisfaction and they believe it's all about ensuring their customers get exactly what they want, at the right price.
My client is looking for an Experienced Service Advisor to join their team in Edinburgh.
Acting as the liaison between the customer and the technicians the Service Advisor will:
- Agree service and repair instructions and book vehicle in to the workshop
- Welcome all customers at the service reception in a warm, professional manner
- Liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Maximise workshop profit opportunities
- Achieve the customer satisfaction objectives and to ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally adhering to the manufacturer standards and dealership procedures
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years in a Service Advisor role
- enthusiastic and driven professional
- excellent communication and customer facing skills and can demonstrate excellent customer satisfaction skills
- trustworthy and reliable, and committed to the role
- IT Literate
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.