Marketing & PR
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
SEO Manager - Leeds & Hybrid Working
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
A multi-discipline and award-winning integrated agency specialising in all thing’s strategy, branding, video, digital, design, PR & social. Their work can be found everywhere from broadband providers and supermarket shelves to tourist boards and boutique gyms. Helping the client find what works, to grow brands and businesses.
Looking for someone to lead their SEO offering, working in close collaboration with the PR team and all departments across the agency.
You’ll have the opportunity to use the latest technologies whilst working on a truly diverse roster of clients. You’ll be joining a tight team with specialisms across the spectrum, taking on new projects and supporting existing clients.
- Planning, managing, and executing SEO strategies for clients
- Produce in-depth technical SEO audits
- Provide SEO consultancy to clients, including website optimisation and on-page content recommendations
- Analysis and reporting of keyword rankings and organic search engine performance
- Management of various SEO tools and client Google properties
- Taking a lead role in growing the SEO client base. This will involve pitching and presenting to prospective customers
- Ensuring the team stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO advancements and trends to keep their offering fresh, relevant, and innovative
- Acting as the authority and point-of-contact for their SEO offering
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience managing SEO accounts for multiple clients
- Proven track record in achieving results for clients through technical SEO
- Strong working knowledge of all-things-technical SEO
- An appreciation for off-page activity and the impact it has to SEO – including digital PR and social campaigns
- Experience of using and managing a range of SEO tools
- Knowledge of other digital marketing channels such as PPC, social media and digital PR
- Excellent work ethic and self-management practices
- Great communication skills, both face-to-face and written
- 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday
- 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Friday.
- Pension scheme
- Golden hour every month
- Monthly incentives
- Birthdays off
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Away day
- Hybrid working – at least 3 days in office
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.