Media & New Media
£25,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire (Hybrid)
Salary: £25K - £40K (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established digital marketing firm, specialising in logo & website design, branding, and online marketing.
As an SEO Executive, you will be contributing to the success of client’s website through innovative strategies and impactful SEO solutions.
- Review client websites, understanding their unique identity.
- Generate timely monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports.
- Communicate success and activity reports to clients and management.
- Foster long-term client relationships.
- Manage external suppliers, including copywriters.
- Utilise Google Search Console and Analytics for insights.
- Previously worked as an SEO Executive or in a similar role.
- Understanding of optimising Google My Business listings and local SEO.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and Social Media platforms.
- Stay current with evolving Google SEO algorithms.
- Skilled in HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office. (Desirable)
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.