IT & Internet
£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
London , Remote
Senior Web Design / UX Designer - London
Location: SE1 (Flexible work from home)
Salary: £45k - £50k+ depending on experience.
An award-winning digital agency located in the heart of London, specialising in Web Design, SEO and PPC, are looking for a Senior Web Design / UX web designer to join their team.
As a Senior Web Design / UX designer you will have varied and exciting role, working across a wide range of projects. With hands-on support from the agency’s founding team and their talented senior designers, you will work across all areas of design from stunning bespoke websites, landing pages, digital brand assets and everything in between.
A great opportunity to work for company who partner with clients of all shapes and sizes and are trusted by organisations globally.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- A proven ability to produce consistently exceptional creative work on time, on brief and to budget.
- A deep understanding and working knowledge of UX design and the Adobe Creative Cloud – specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD.
- A university degree or formal design training is great but not a strict requirement – they care far more about the quality, depth and variety of your portfolio and your approach, passion, experiences, and skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal English with an ability to write concise and on-brand copy in client emails, and other important brand interactions.
- Confident managing clients and other stakeholders and provide exceptional customer service.
- An ability to adapt to a range of different clients and industries.
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to manage deadlines, your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues, and suppliers.
- A love and genuine interest in design and digital marketing.
Benefits and culture:
- Work for an award-winning digital agency located in the heart of London in a happy, exciting working culture.
- Flexible work from home – with at least 1 day a week from the office, as this company is highly flexible about how and where you do your best work.
- Salary: £45k – £50k+ depending on experience.
- 25 days flexible holiday p/a + bank holidays.
- Showers & free lunchtime workout classes, bike storage, in-house coffee shop and roof terrace with London skyline views.
- MacBooks are standard at this company, but they are happy to provide you with whatever equipment that helps you to get your job done.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.