£45,000 Per Annum
Senior Vehicle Technician
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £45k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Monday - Friday
Our client is a well-established family run business delivering exceptional used cars and light commercials with on-site workshop facilities prioritising their customers' peace of mind.
As a Senior Vehicle Technician, you'll perform RAC inspections, conduct UDPI to high standards, diagnose and resolve faults, and collaborate with the team.
- Work on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspect components for wear and tear
- Repair and replace parts
- Collaborate with the team to meet deadlines
- Previously worked as a Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or in a similar role.
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance or equivalent
- Skilled in using modern diagnostics equipment.
- Full UK driver's license
- Tool insurance
- Annual bonus
- Company pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Customer introduction reward scheme
- Vehicle purchase discount
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to contribute to a renowned family-run business and advance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.