£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Senior Town Planner
Location: Sheffield, Leeds (Hybrid)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time / Part - Time
Our client is a well - established consultancy, providing a wide range of services, including traffic engineering, and infrastructure design solutions to back development proposals across the UK.
As a Town Planner, you will support Directors in the day-to-day management of offices and oversee junior members of the planning team.
- Lead projects and undertake development plan / policy and management tasks.
- Manage planning applications, from small to large scale.
- Handle local plan representations, site promotion, and appeals.
- Participate in Examinations in Public (EiP) and public inquiry work.
- Previously worked as a Town Planner or in a similar role.
- At least 8-10 years of professional town planning experience.
- Chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI).
- Undergraduate degree (2:1 or above) with a postgraduate qualification in Planning.
- Full driving licence.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Private healthcare coverage
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.