Senior Tax Manager (Accountancy Firm)
Location: Bradley Stoke, Gloucestershire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Monday - Friday
Our client, a well-respected independent accountancy practice, offers tailored, forward-thinking accountancy solutions for businesses and individuals. Their hands-on approach, professional service, and community support set them apart.
They are seeking a Senior Tax Manager to lead their tax team in delivering exceptional client support and growth. You will oversee a diverse client portfolio and manage the tax team's workflow. Cultivating client relationships, actively engaging in client meetings.
- Managing personal tax client portfolio with significant responsibility
- Supervising and coordinating workflow for the tax team
- Reviewing tax compliance and delivering ad hoc tax advisory services
- Handling diverse tax planning projects (CGT, IHT, trusts, property-related tax, SDLT)
- Providing tax support to partners, managers, and directors, including corporate tax activities such as acquisitions and reorganisations
- Extending tax services to SME clients, ensuring strategic planning and compliance
- Overseeing recruitment of new tax team members and providing necessary training
- Managing team performance, conducting PDRs, and offering constructive feedback and reviews
- Previous experience working as a Tax manager or in a similar role.
- Prior experience of 5 years in mixed taxation roles within a practice setting.
- Hold qualifications such as CTA, ACA, ACCA, or their equivalents.
- Possess a robust technical understanding and the capability to research intricate aspects of tax legislation.
- Competitive salary
- Company events
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing program
- Referral program
- Sick pay
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a dynamic tax team and make a significant impact. Apply now to be part of our client's success story.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.