Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£34,650 Per Annum
Senior Surgical Registered Veterinary Nurse
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: Minimum £34,650 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Our client is a well-established veterinary practice, providing innovative solutions for strictures, vascular anomalies, and cancer.
As a Senior Surgical Registered Veterinary Nurse, you will report to the Nursing Manager, serving as the Clinical Director's effective clinical PA.
- Schedule patient procedures and surgeries.
- Oversee anaesthesia and patient care.
- Mentor and supervise nursing staff.
- Facilitate patient flow and resolve obstacles.
- Liaise with clinical teams for comprehensive treatment.
- Ensure accurate patient records and billing.
- Participate in hospital policies and protocols.
- Support recruitment and staff induction.
- Manage stock levels and equipment maintenance.
- Uphold health and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and governance.
- Previously worked as a Veterinary Nurse or in a similar role.
- Relevant Veterinary Nurse qualification with RCVS registration.
- Possess experience working in referral setting and writing and Implementing Policies and SOPs.
- Knowledge of veterinary nursing and medical oncology.
- Skilled in managing complex anaesthesia.
- Exceptional nursing and customer service abilities.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Hold or actively pursuing advanced qualifications in veterinary nursing.
- Leadership and staff training experience.
- Skilled in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel with a strong understanding of computer applications.
- 24 days holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Maternity cover
- Healthcare benefits
- Death in service scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.