IT & Internet
£55,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
Senior Software Developer - London
Salary: £55K-£75K (negotiable)
My client works nationwide with more than 5,500 companies, across all industry sectors, ensuring compliance in all areas of health and safety, fire safety and electrical testing. Priding themselves on the premium level of customer service that they offer through their dedicated account managers and highly trained service professionals in the field, their sole aim is to keep their clients the right side of the law.
Due to continued growth of the business, my client is looking to take on a Senior Software Developer. For over 10 years they’ve been utilising and developing a bespoke CRM and associated platforms. As the company continues to grow so does their ambition to broaden the scope of development and use of software as an integral part of the company’s function.
Operating in a truly agile fashion, you will get to deliver working software to internal and external customers daily and learn from the results.
- Grow innovative, ground-breaking products that address real customer frictions
- Lead technical development for the company
- Support and mentor junior engineers
- Write code as part of a diverse and multi-skilled development team
- Champion a focus on software qualities such as testability, security, scalability, operability
- Solve genuine, real-world problems
- Champion good agile practices that provide a foundation for iterative product development
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, transparent, environment where everyone's ideas and opinions are equally valued
- Demonstrate and communicate a passion for implementing highly scalable and maintainable backend services
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Ideally, you’ll also have some experience using; Docker, AWS, Jenkins, VueJS & Laravel
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- A real passion for solving customer frictions through simple and effective software
- Strong people skills that contribute to an open and collaborative environment
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery approaches, such as Continuous Integration, TDD etc.
- Experience in communicating ideas and decisions to a variety of team members
- An ability to embrace and reduce uncertainty through continual validated learning
- You’ll be Passionate about delivering great technical quality, whether building greenfield solutions or improving the quality of legacy systems
- Have experience taking ownership of large & complex existing systems, planning strategies for changes and maintenance
- You enjoy collaborating with product owners to innovate and devise great technical solutions to meet user needs
- You are excited by helping stakeholders achieve their goals through use of technology
- You are comfortable with fast-paced, changing environments
- You enjoy mentoring developers, and helping them reach their personal development goals
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.