£15 to £17 Per Hour
Senior Security Engineer/ Foreman - Installation
Location - Cardiff based with weekly national travel
Salary: Circa £15 - £17 Ph with constant weekly overtime 20+ Hours.
Our leading mechanical and electrical engineering client, who offer diverse solutions including fire & security, Gates and Barriers and IT/Network solutions, are looking to appoint a working senior security engineer to supervise their team of existing engineers. They have been established for over 35 years and employ more than 120 people across the UK.
The role will be working as a Senior Security Engineer with weekly traveling nationally, to provide a range of bespoke services to a varied clientele including some high profile organisations.
- You will be responsible for installing and commissioning systems.
- The role will require working at heights, in tight spaces and manual handling as well as the possible staying overnight where necessary.
- You will need the ability to organise workload from pre-issued planner to maximise efficiency and cost control.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Intruder Alarm systems
- Fire systems
- Remote signalling systems such as Dualcom
- Drive to jobs
- Work at height
- Work in confinced spaces such as loft space, attics and lift shafts
- Manual handling
- Possible overnight stays
- Nurse call/warden call systems
- Access control systems
- You will need to be familiar with British standards relating to the above and completent in Microsoft office, outlook, word and excel.
- A full driving licence is required as well as a high level of customer service,
- Good communication, Smart clean appearance and the ability to work to tight deadlines as an individual, or part of a team. 18th edition of the IEE wiring regulations is an advantage.
- Company vehicle,
- 23 days annual leave
- Mobile phone
- Accommodation paid
- Daily food allowance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.