£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Senior Sales & Business Development Manager - Stockport
Salary: £30k -£45k plus bonus structure
My client’s business is about chemicals but they aren't producers or consumers. Their role and expertise is in the sourcing and supply of specialist materials from around the globe.
It’s about researching potential suppliers and about verifying the quality, purity and authenticity of their products, so that what they sell is of the highest possible standard. It’s about finding exciting new products and about developing markets for them in the UK and overseas. And it’s about spotting emerging trends amongst consumers and responding to changing demands quickly and efficiently.
They supply chemicals, oils and extracts to industries such as Cosmetic and personal care, Essential oils, Agro-chemicals, Nutraceuticals and Preservatives
My client is looking for a Senior Sales & Business Development Managerto join their Personal Care Division.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the sales development and profitable growth of my clients’ market within UK & Europe.
Candidates’ main role will be to Identify and work towards agreed sales initiatives. Responsible for identifying new customers/products and working with existing customer accounts to develop and plan strategies for the company’s growth.
This is an office-based role with occasional travel to customers and suppliers.
- Identify and execute business development plans for new & existing accounts.
- Research and plan new project opportunities.
- Identify and execute profitable sales opportunities creating win/win scenarios.
- Manage and Develop Product Range of own and Lead to the further sales team.
- Manage supply chain of purchasing material.
- Be able to identify gaps in the market and strategies gains for the company.
- Identify new products in the personal care market.
- Negotiate between supplier and customer.
- Monitoring the market and identify market potential.
- Develop relationships and ensure regular communication with existing customers via visits, email, and telephone to maintain and grow current business; become their ‘go to’ person.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 4+ Years’ experience within an Account management/Business development field-based position
- Worked in the Chemical or Pharmaceutical industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare and execute account development plans and strategies.
- The ability to think outside of the box on new projects and present confidently to implement to the sales team.
- Candidate must have Analytic & Prospecting skills.
- Must have strong Outlook & Microsoft Office skills.
- Experienced at delivering Value Added solution selling
- Skill in examining and formulating procedures and processes and implementing new strategies
- Skill in budget, fiscal management, and forecasting
- Knowledge of Regulatory Requirement of Market.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.