Senior Residential Property Lawyer - Dereham
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Our client is a long established East Anglian practice and one of the major firms in the area in terms of size and expertise. A full range of legal services is offered by highly qualified personnel: solicitors and legal executives with the support of other well trained and experienced staff.
- The successful applicant will lead a conveyancing team across two offices, involving supervision of junior team members.
- There is a rare opportunity of clear progression within the firm.
- Taking instructions from prospective and existing Clients
- This is a Client facing role and an excellent level of client care and confidence are required
- Handling own caseload of residential property matters including sales and purchases (freehold and leasehold), re-mortgages, transfers of equity
- Previous leadership experience
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5 – 7 years’ PQE
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.