£37,000 to £47,000 Per Annum
Senior Residential Interior Designer – London
Salary: £37,000 - £47,000 Dependent on experience
My Client is looking for a Senior Residential Interior designer to join our growing high-end interior design practice based in Notting Hill, West London. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio and background in residential interior design a minimum of 4 year’s experience working for a high-end Residential interior designer, from concept to completion including delivering highly detailed technical drawing packages, on-site experience and project management, as well as client-facing.
The ideal candidate will be keen to work in a smaller studio with a friendly team and have greater all-round responsibilities than they might find in a larger practice. Our residential projects are mainly in Chelsea, Kensington and St John’s Wood designing large family homes and apartments. They will have strong client-facing skills and will be expected to run a project on a day-to-day basis, reporting to the Creative Director.
You will also be confident in communicating regularly with clients to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The ideal candidate will maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends to provide the best ideas for clients.
- create highly detailed technical designs for residential projects
- FF&E specification and procurement
- meet with clients in order to understand project objectives
- prepare presentations (3D, 2D, mock-ups and renderings)
- create quotes and ensure full workflow is followed
- communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, and the design team
- compile costings using Estimac software
- maintain industry knowledge to stay relevant
- answering incoming calls to the office
- Running a project on a Day to Day basis
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree plus over three 3 years’ experience working in high-end interior design
Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Excel
Strong creative and communication skills
Strong Client facing skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.