£40,000 Per Annum
Senior PSV Technician, Ashford
Salary: From £40,000 per annum plus £1,000 training allowance.
Created in 1945, our client has grown today into one of the most trusted coach hire company in the Kent area. With their approved Coach Marque fleet, they provide unrivalled services from luxury, executive travel and school transport to comfortable day travel.
As the Senior PSV Technician, you will enjoy problem solving and produce a high quality of workmanship.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Preventative Maintenance Inspections;
• MOT preparation and presentations;
• Carry out servicing, maintenance, diagnose faults, repair defects;
• Attend vehicle breakdowns;
• Complete all relevant paperwork.
Essential Skills - Requirements:
You are required to:
• Be qualified in heavy vehicle maintenance and repair (City - Guilds / NVQ) Level 3 or equivalent;
• Have a minimum of 10 years' experience ;
• Be able to undertake all aspects of heavy vehicle maintenance to a high standard;
• Hold a current and valid car licence;
• Have a general level of computer literacy.
Having a category D PSV License, a working knowledge of digital fleet management and TEXA diagnostic software would be advantageous.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies - Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.