Media & New Media
£26,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Senior PR Strategist - Bicester, Oxford
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience) + hybrid working
Our client is a digital marketing agency. Helping a wide variety of businesses across all industry sectors to increase enquiries, leads and sales for over 8 years through clever content, digital PR, SEO and PPC. They have a large portfolio of SME and corporate businesses across the UK in all industries. Variety is certainly guaranteed!
Open to office and remote home working splits; they are focused on finding someone with the right experience and fit for their team and clients!
Looking for an savvy PR Strategist to join their team working in Oxfordshire, who is ambitious, proactive and super-organised individual. A natural at building relationships with clients, journalists, and colleagues alike.
Ideal for someone with 2+ years PR experience, including developing relationships with press, securing coverage and links for clients in a whole range of industries, news jacking skills, and an eye for trends and getting clients featured in the media with all sorts of angles and creative ideas
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years PR experience, within an agency
- A PR and media background with proven track record of securing coverage in national, lifestyle and industry press
- A black book of media contacts and an eagerness to develop more
- A creative thinker who is reactive and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- A bucket load of ideas and always coming up with new ways to get coverage
- Highly creative way of thinking and able to spot PR angles and opportunities
- Superb writing skills, and able to whip up pitches, reactive comments and articles
- Fully competent at using media databases and coverage tracking tools
- Experience and understanding of how to communicate, pitch to and build/nurture relationships with journalists
- Experience of building content calendars and inputting into longer term PR plans
- Experience in communicating ideas to clients; from getting buy in to campaigns or projects, or elaborating on concepts
- Some experience, but most importantly confidence, in managing junior members of the team and sharing PR skills and advice
- Basic SEO knowledge is a bonus, but absolutely not essential – although a willingness to understand the digital PR and SEO side of the industry, and learn about the bigger picture of a brand’s online presence is key
- Exceptional organisational skills, scheduling and attending meetings, review calls and campaign update sessions
- Keen to be involved in new client pitches, creating Paid Social Decks and presentations
- Ability to research and implement new paid media/paid social ideas and strategies.
- Experience in using a number of third-party social platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, etc
- Office/Work from home split (4/1 or 3/2)
- 23 days holiday
- Personal development and strong career progression
- Free fruit and sweets provided in the office
- Countryside, barn-conversion office
- Regular team socials
- Free on-site parking
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.