£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Senior Planner - Gloucestershire, Somerset, Monmouthshire and the surrounding counties
Salary: £35k-£40k OTE
My client provides a specialist service for town and country property owners, landowners, farmers and their other professional advisors. In addition to Residential Estate Agency and Lettings they provide a professional service on property matters including Auctions, Land Agency, Residential Lettings Management, Buy to Let and Professional Independent Mortgage Advice. Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, my client operates to a high professional standard and are compliant with the RICS Complaints Handling Procedure.
My client is looking for an experienced Planning professional, ideally MRTPI or similar, to lead the provision of Planning Consultancy within their multi-disciplined practice. The successful candidate is likely to be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills working with their Surveyors and Design teams to manage over 100 rural, commercial and village development projects including planning Appeals per annum. The role will be based throughout Gloucestershire, Somerset, Monmouthshire and the surrounding counties, positively engaging with the relevant local authorities to ensure success and the continued growth of this department.
- Managing the development projects, offering Planning advice and consultation
- Liaising with clients directly on projects
- Attending client meetings and site visits as required
- Managing and obtaining supporting documents
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified with a Town Planning or related degree
- Ideally MRTPI
- Minimum 3 years' previous experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK driver's license and own transport
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.