Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£42,000 Per Annum
Senior Occupational Health Nurse
Salary: Up to £42,000 pa
Key Skills / Requirements: Occupational Health Nurse Plymouth, OHN Plymouth, Devon, RGN, NMC, senior occupational health nurse
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors. Our client’s team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
Our client have an exciting opportunity for experienced Senior Occupational Health Nurse to join an Occupational Health Team. This role is based at a client’s site in Plymouth. The Occupational Health Nurse is an integral part of the team, and requires an ability to assess and manage minor injury and illness, deliver health and wellbeing initiatives, and work with external organisations and other healthcare professionals.
- You will be required to manage the clinical team and emergency response team, delivering a high quality, minor treatment, emergency response and occupational health service
- This is an opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals.
- You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer
- You will provide leadership and support to the clinical team to meet the strategic aims of the Emergency response, treatment and OH service;
- You will be deploying and supervising staff and be the clinical lead providing treatment and OH services.
- Creating and maintaining a positive and supportive team you will lead recruitment, selection, and induction of team members, ensuring that all staff are suitably qualified and inducted.
Skills & Experience:
- You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable,
- Have experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance.
- You will also have excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Life Assurance;
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.