Education & Training
£21,000 Per Annum
Senior Nursery Nurse/Nursery Nurse
Location: Radlett, Bushey
Up to £21000(depending on experience and qualification)
Are you looking for a Nursery Nurse role with a company that will recognise your effort?
This Nursery Nurse role offers an opportunity to join an established, fast-growing private and independent childcare company. Our client offers an interesting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a supportive organisation. They offer a competitive salary, working in friendly environment, and quick progress opportunities with a growing, innovative company.
As Nursery Nurse you will be helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, supervise activities, such as messy play, crafts, cooking, reading and outdoor/physical pursuits.
As Nursery Manager you will have:
- Have a real love and drive for working with and educating children
- Have a understanding of the EYFS, Safeguarding and Ofsted
- Believe in building strong Parent Partnerships to provide cohesive learning to their children.
- Previous nursery experience
- Childcare qualification Level 2 or above
I am very keen to speak to anyone with experience in one of the following job roles:
- Nursery nurse
- Senior nursery nurse
- early years nurse
- Nursery Room nurse
- Nursery worker
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous childcare provision with substantial discounts up to 80%
- Excellent In-house training and career progression opportunities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
- 35 days holiday (28 days inclusive of bank holidays plus an additional 7 days paid holiday for Christmas closure.)
- Compassionate Leave (Up to 5 days)
- Free car parking on-site
- Team building, social events and Awards evening
- Birthday off
Our client is established, fast-growing private nursery setting. They have an excellent reputation in the market and years of experience. The work environment is friendly and supportive offering employees a support from experienced mentors.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.