Education & Training
£21,000 Per Annum
Senior Nursery Nurse
Salary: Circa £ 21,000, Plus fantastic benefits.
A renowned and a well-established Nursery performing beyond national expectations is looking for a Senior Nursery Nurse to join their energetic team. Position Salary up to £ 21,000 plus fantastic benefits.
As Senior Nursery Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Take the lead in absence of the Room Manager
- Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with all children and their families according to the EYFS.
- Promote positive working relationships with both parents, children, and colleagues
- ensure health, safety, and wellbeing of the children always
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Qualified Level 2 / Level 3, having minimum of 2 year’ of experience
- Strong communication skills: written & verbal
- Good time keeping and organisational skills
Benefits On Offer:
- A competitive salary
- Annual pay reviews
- Reward and recognition benefits
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Team building, social events and Awards evening, on-site free parking
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.