Marketing & PR
£25,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
Senior Marketing Executive
Location: Manchester & Hybrid
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000
Solicitors offering the full range of legal services to individuals, commercial clients and a number of specialist sectors. They have offices across the North but their roots are firmly based in Lancashire. They are real people who are passionate about getting the best results. Working together and listening to clients, they provide genuine and practical advice.
Looking for someone who displays their values; specifically someone who can excel, is engaged, is a real person, displays fairness in all they do and has a one team ethic.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive looking for the next step in their career working in a collaborative and professional team. Whilst the role will be working to the fast-pace, customer focus and high standards of a law firm, the role will also provide a sustainable work-life balance and relate to the regional area in which it is based.
- Reporting into the Marketing & Business Development Director you will be a highly motivated, commercially astute individual who will help develop and implement marketing plans that will drive the growth of the commercial teams.
- You will have a natural flare for stakeholder engagement and the drive to make things happen.
The role will be responsible for delivering successful outcomes such as:
- Working closely with the Insurance Partners to develop and implement their department marketing plans
- Working closely with the Public Sector and Regulatory Service areas stakeholders and implement their marketing plans
- Developing and organising marketing campaigns in order to strengthen existing relationships and develop new client opportunities
- Organising targeted events, conferences and industry exhibitions
- Working with advisors and their PR agency to encourage thought leadership for press, industry relevant editorial and web articles
- Increasing traffic to the department pages through sound SEO techniques and ensuring the pages and content are engaging and up to date
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- The ideal candidate for the role of Senior Marketing Executive will be a hungry and energetic sales professional looking to expand their career to the next level.
- You will be joining a market leading company to offering an exciting career path.
To be successful for the role of Senior Marketing Executive, you will have:
- Relevant degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Demonstrable postgraduate Marketing experience preferably in a professional services environment.
- Evidence of organisational skills and able to deliver to competing customer deadlines
- Evidence of effective communication skills in a variety of methods to a range of stakeholders and audiences
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Evidence of developing or working on marketing plans, campaigns, and/or products
- This is a full-time role working 36.25 hours per week, Monday- Friday
- Option for hybrid working available. 3 days in office, 2 days remote.
- 33 Days Annual Leave, including bank holidays;
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme (Subject to T&Cs);
- A day off for your Birthday;
- Ongoing Training and Development;
- Progression Opportunities;
- Company Pension;
- Service Awards;
- Health Care Benefits (Health Cash Back Plan and Mental Health Counselling Services);
- Other Employee Discounts;
- Based in Manchester office with the occasional trip to Blackburn office.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.