IT & Internet
£60,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
Senior Machine Learning Engineer – UK Wide/ Remote Working
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum + competitive benefits and pension.
Primary Purpose of Role:
Within this role you will be leading the development of new and existing products that have a hugely positive medical and social impact. As a Senior Engineer, you will take the lead on product development, supporting and enhancing prototypes and new product concepts, as well as constantly evaluating and improving the existing products.
You will be a creative thinker, passionate about the benefits of Machine Learning, with the ability to work alongside and mentor junior Engineers. You’ll be a passionate technologist that is driven to make a difference by creating and building innovative, class leading software products.
Your role will involve:
- Leading the development of new and existing products.
- Technical leadership and mentorship.
- Development, support and enhancement of existing product lines, utilising various machine learning frameworks (e.g., Tensorflow and Keras), and related software development technologies (e.g., python, OpenCV, C++, WinML, wxWidgets).
- Curation, labelling and annotation of data for machine learning algorithms, and the production of project documentation.
- Development, support and enhancement of prototypes and product concepts.
- Development, support and enhancement of internal tools and services.
- Working within the Company’s ISO13485 quality management system.
- Keeping up to date with current techniques in machine learning and computer vision.
Your work experience will see you have some of the following in your background:
- A strong background in Machine Learning, ideally in relation to imaging.
- The ability to act as a Technical Lead on New Product Development.
- Strong knowledge of different Machine Learning Frameworks (eg. Tensorflow, Keras etc.)
- Good knowledge of software development technologies (e.g., python, OpenCV, C++, WinML, wxWidgets.
- The ability to develop, support and enhance prototypes and product concepts.
At the heart of everything, you’ll be someone that has a strong desire to have a positive impact. You’ll be driven by a technical challenge with natural problem solving skills and the ability to see the bigger picture. As the organisation scales over the next 5 years, you’ll be encouraged to grow with them, taking on additional responsibilities with the opportunity to really kick on in your career. Within this role you will be responsible for building software products that have a tangible benefit on people’s lives and you will be encouraged to continually develop your skills.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.