£28,750 Per Annum
Senior Lettings Manager
Basic Salary £28,750 (OTE £45,000 - £55,000)
You will need a full driving license
My client is looking for an experienced and driven Senior Lettings Manager to join their successful team. The company has 95% of their staff believe they are a good place to work, which is a perfect combination of getting yourself a career and, in a company where they invest and develop their people.
- It is essential for you to provide that personal, professional lettings expertise and advice, and help make sure the customers gets the best possible service at all times.
- You are responsible for your own business both in relation to profitability and business development
- You will need to motivate, inspire and manage your team, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping Landlords and Tenants to achieve the best possible outcome and price for all involved and with the best service and support possible.
- Keep abreast of current market conditions and have a good knowledge of the local market developing a reputation for being an expert in your field
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential tenants
- An ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person and a fantastic record for turning valuations into listings and profit
- A proven record in running a successful lettings business
- Basic Salary: £28,750 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 4 months)
- On Target Earnings: £45,000-£55,000+ £4,000 Car Allowance
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Plus an additional day off for your birthday!
- Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.