IT & Internet
£35,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Watford , Milton Keynes
Senior Laravel PHP Web Developer
Location: Watford or Milton Keynes
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 (Dependant on candidate experience)
The client's capabilities are rooted within software development and digital marketing with many success stories. With a team experienced in a variety of technological domains including web, database, mobile and bespoke software development, these skill sets have helped their clients lead and innovate in various industries.
Aiding to develop digital applications to help businesses run from start-ups, established businesses, charities, educational institutions and worldwide organisations. Priding themselves on doing development correctly they have been working with Laravel for over 7 years, being one of the few Laravel Certified agencies in the UK.
- Working closely with their clients to help them develop the applications which will help define their business. They partner and become part of their team in order to understand how to develop the digital systems that will deliver to their requirement.
- The client is expanding and needs new team members to grow with them and become part of their journey.
- You will need at least 4 years of Laravel development or be able to showcase extensive Laravel development experience.
- You will be maintaining and developing new Laravel systems, working within the team to help facilitate the development from concept to build.
- Be responsible for the backend development to meet product requirements
- Work closely with experts in the team to prioritise scope, estimate feature size, plan implementation and ultimately deliver on features for the API
- Ensure and maintain a high quality of code through code review with your peers
- Help coach and mentor the team of talented junior developers
- PHP, Laravel
- Forge, Envoyer
- Google Cloud Platform - Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, App Engine
- Git, bitbucket, GitHub, GitHub Actions
- At least 4 years of Laravel development
- Strong, demonstrable experience building stateless APIs with Laravel
- Good knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies and writing testable code
- Good experience collaborating with cross-functional team members
- Good written and communication skills
- Experience integrating with 3rd parties via APIs
- Flexible working
- High Spec Workstation (Mac, PC, or Linux)
- Training specific to your preferred career path
- 20 days holiday plus 1 extra day for each anniversary you have with the client
- Quarterly social events
- Option to work from either the Watford or Milton Keynes office
- 8 Hour shifts
- Full time - Permanent
- Flexible working is available
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.