£30,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Senior kitchen Designer/Sales - Banbury
Salary: £30,000 - £60,000
Our client is passionate about creating bespoke, luxury kitchens at an affordable price. They are committed to delivering your dream kitchen, and project manage the whole process from concept to completion. They install only the best quality English and German kitchens.
The purpose of the role of Salesperson is to design and sell products (Häcker, Nobilia and Masterclass) kitchens and services to the retail market. To do this successfully you must represent the company to the public in a professional manner whether face-to-face or on the telephone.
- Be able to work with customers to understand their requirements for a kitchen and advise them on how the company’s products can be used in their environment.
- Enter the customer’s final design into Compusoft and gain the customer’s sign-off.
- Agree a payment plan with the customer as per terms and ensure that the expected profit margin is achieved, and payments are made to the agreed schedule;
- Order the agreed specification for the customer’s kitchen from Company’s supplier.
- Ensure that the fitting team is aware of the customer order and agree the dates for the fitting with both the fitting team and the customer.
- Contact the customer after the kitchen fitting to establish their satisfaction with the kitchen and its fitting.
- Ask the customer if they can be used as a reference site
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience in designing German kitchens and working directly with clients.
- Ideally, have experience of using Compusoft C.A.D. software or similar C.A.D experience.
- Have experience of working with quality German kitchens ideally with Hacker or Nobilia.
- Understand the fitting process to be able to survey and measure the area to create a practical layout and then be able to work with the fitting team to quote for extra work required for installation.
- Have the diplomacy to work with clients to manage the sales and installation process, identifying any issues raised and resolving to the satisfaction of both parties.
- Be able to manage your own time as there will be multiple sales going on at any one time at different stages in the sales and implementation process.
- Have a smart and professional appearance.
- Car driver essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003