£35,000 Per Annum
Senior Kitchen and/or Bathroom Designer - Bath
Salary: from £35,000 (based on experience and competency)
For over 40 years, my client has been working with the world’s leading interior brands to deliver exceptional projects. Specialising in Kitchens, Bathrooms and Living Spaces within the home, their dedicated design professionals personally manage the complete projects from start to finish, taking pride in every detail and delighting customer.
They place a strong focus on their clients, the integrity of their designs, and the fit and detailed finish of the homes that the work within.
They deliver and project manage all aspects of their clients projects including electrics, plumbing, plastering, flooring, lighting, under floor heating, internal structural works and decoration.
They work with some of the most respected brands in the world including bulthaup kitchens and Rimadesio interior solutions. They have been selected for two reasons; principally, the quality of their product, but also because of their ability to support clients with a comprehensive and personable aftercare service.
My client is seeking a Senior Kitchen and/or Bathroom Designer to join its showroom team in Bath.
Hours – 08:30 – 5:30pm Mon – Fri / 10 – 5pm Sat (40 hours, 5-day week)
Designers are expected to work 2 in every 3 Saturday’s. Day off in the week for Saturday
- Liaise directly with clients to arrange showroom consultations and define project briefs
- Create design schemes that explore, suggest opportunities, and answer the client’s expectations – presented as detailed plans and elevations.
- Be the single point of contact for your client throughout their design journey – from the initial learning and design phase through to planning, quotation, sale, installation and aftercare
- Be a skilled sales negotiator with a strong awareness of commercial requirements and risk management
- Specify and accurately order products using Easy Quote (software experience preferable but not essential)
- Manage the installation phase of a project, booking suppliers, contractors and installers.
- Prepare schedules and technical documentation for the fitting team
- Support Junior and Mid-Level designer professional development
- Actively engage with associated design and build professionals
- Support the further development objectives of the business
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- A minimum of 5-years proven sales track record of Kitchen and/or bathroom design and sales at the high-end of the market
- You will be able to convert new prospects into clients whilst building long-lasting relationships with both domestic and professional contacts.
- The right person will have an established list of design and build related connections with whom they have previously worked.
- The successful person will join a forward-thinking company more aligned to an Architect practice or Interior design firm than a kitchen/bathroom retailer.
- You will have experience supporting Junior and Mid-Level designers with their professional development
- Software – MS Office / CAD (Experience of VectorWorks would be beneficial, not essential) / Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.