IT & Internet
£37,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Senior IT Support Engineer - Wokingham
£37,000 to £40,000 depending on experience, plus company benefits
Full time & Permanent
The success of this privately owned provider of managed IT/Devices as a service is due to its focus on the highest levels of service to its clients. Our client works with a range of businesses to take control of their print environment, maximise efficiency and productivity, ensure compliance and reduce costs, and is a leading integrator of digital print hardware, software, solutions and services for businesses in any industry and of any size.
The Job Role:
The Senior IT Engineer:
- Ensure 1st class service delivery and customer experiences when customers are interacting with the IT Support team.
- Own and progress any escalations submitted by the team to completion, notifying the relevant stakeholders of progress and outcomes.
- Proactive service delivery of IT Support services (Patching, Security, Device Utilisation etc.) using data connectors.
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues, providing remote technical support from a 2nd/3rd line level to their customers across the Print, DaaS, SaaS and IT Support service offerings.
- Provide technical guidance and input to CAB/eCAB approvals.
- Supplier management - Work with third party service providers to ensure appropriate services are delivered effectively and within SLAs.
- Work with the helpdesk team to deliver on SLAs, KPIs and strategic objectives.
- Train ticket resolutions to the relevant team to build knowledge.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line IT Support
- Manage and troubleshoot Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Objects etc
- MS Office 365 Administration, including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive etc
- PowerShell experience in management and scripting
- MS Azure Cloud and Intune/Autopilot management
- Support for desktop platforms including Windows 7,8 and 10 and MAC Operating Systems
- Experience in troubleshooting software and hardware faults
- Anti-virus solutions
- VOIP Technologies
- Remote Support - VPN, Windows Remote Desktop
- Networking - Working knowledge of networking and routing, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP
- A working knowledge of virtualization Hyper-V / VMWare
- Capability to analyse, isolate and solve network connectivity and performance issues.
- Experience with creating and maintaining IT support documentation.
- Racking and cabling experience.
- Ideally qualified in one of more: MCSE, VCP, CCA, CCNA.
Benefits and culture:
- Office based, onsite parking, occasional working from home
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.