HR and Recruitment
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Senior HR Administrator – London
Salary: £35,000.00 - £40,000.00 plus Benefits!
An opportunity Senior HR Administrator has arisen with a leading digital communications company, based in London W4. Salary £40,000. The HR Administrator will be responsible for generalist HR and supporting the HR team.
Senior HR Administrator Duties:
- Implement HR strategies
- Point of contact for HR queries
- Recruitment, shortlisting and interviewing
- Update and maintain HR Systems and databases
- Prepare HR documents, offer letters and employment contracts
- Organise and deliver Induction programme/on-boarding for all new employees
- Processing leavers and carrying out exit interviews
- Support the Head of HR in the provision of a comprehensive service to all employees
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be CIPD Qualified or Degree educated and have demonstrable administration experience in all areas of Human Resources.
- Knowledge of employment legislation, excellent Word and Excel skills and strong planning and organisational skills.
We are keen to speak to anyone that has worked as a HR Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Assistant, HR Specialist, HR Business Partner, HR Advisor, HR Generalist OR HR Executive.
- £35,000.00-£40,000.00 plus Benefits!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.