IT & Internet
£48,000 Per Annum
Senior Full Stack Developer – London
Salary: Up to £48K
Our client is successful Software solutions provider based in London with over 20 years’ experience working for major brands, who design specialist solutions, using both bespoke and off-the-shelf applications, that will work with existing systems and applications. They coordinate the various components and suppliers of their customers architecture to create a streamlined business system
They currently have an opportunity for a senior backend developer to work on a large financial data project. Communication and accuracy is paramount for this role, you will be liaising with clients and colleagues, analysing complex problems into viable solutions as part of a team
- Creating frontend interfaces, charts and dashboards using the data presented by the Laravel endpoints
- Configuring and integrating SAAS solutions into client projects
- Basic management of AWS cloud / Docker and Lambda applications
- Analysing and designing solutions to complex business requirements
- Developing web service based integrations.
- Capturing Requirements
Essential Skills & Requirements:
We are looking for a well advanced developer who can work with the entire stack. You will be a genius from the command line, and happy connecting disparate APIs and applications together.
- At least 5 years commercial experience developing Web Applications.
- LAMP 7+ years' experience preferred
- Laravel/Composer/Symfony 3 years’ experience preferred
- Python 1+ years’ experience preferred
- AWS cloud processes 1+ years’ experience
- Strong attention to detail with great analytical skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and prioritise your own workload.
- The ability to take ownership and use initiative.
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to establish good working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.