£32,000 Per Annum
Senior Facilities Manager - London, Westminster
Our client an award-winning charity is looking for a showstopper Facilities Manager who will assist the Head of Housing and Facilities to lead and manage the Facilities team.
You will be an integral part of the team. You will line manage staff and coordinate the work of the facilities team. You will support the Head of Housing and Facilities to prepare budgets for projects and management of major facilities and equipment. You will have previous experience managing property maintenance, repairs, risk assessments and Building Development Plans.
Experience & Skills:
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Appropriate Health and Safety qualifications IOSH – Managing Safely / NEBOSH General Certificates or equivalent)
- Understanding of relevant legislative requirements, and in particular health and safety legislation
- Proven track record in effective facilities management across multiple sites of at least 20 properties
- Lease and Management agreement negotiation
- Management of multiple external contractors
- Planning and executing general refurbishment of premises
- Line managing a multi-disciplinary team#
- Ensure people’s training is in date and training records are up to date
- Manage Occupational Therapy works and adaptations
- Ensuring value for money is achieved when tendering works to contractors and purchasing from suppliers
- Ensure allocated budgets are adhered
- Project management
- Interest in people and children with learning disabilities
- A degree or level 5 management qualification
- Member of IRPM (Institute of Residential Property Management)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.